Healthtracka is a health tech company that allows customers to manage their health from home, providing direct access to laboratory tests with at-home sample collection for a wide range of health conditions.
Lab testing is the key to a more personalized and holistic approach to medicine, and Healthtracka is paving the way with critical infrastructure for this next generation of healthcare. Through Healthtracka, practitioners can order testing not available through the average hospital, such as DNA testing, microbiome testing, advanced fertility and hormone testing, and more.
To achieve this, we need amazing people, while we support them to do amazing work.
As an Area Sales Manager, your primary responsibility is to source for and close deals & partnerships with hospitals, governments and corporate organisations, negotiating contracts, identifying opportunities, and determining areas of improvement.
You will work closely with the head of business development & partnerships to execute on market penetration and expansion plans.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Create a sales pipeline
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Establish & manage new business relationships with potential customers/clients to create mutually beneficial arrangements and increase scale opportunities & drive market penetration.
- Work cross-functionally across sales, product, marketing, and stakeholders of the business such as customers, vendors, ecosystem partners, service providers, etc.
- Negotiate terms of partnership agreements to ensure that both parties are meeting their obligations and benefitting from the relationship
- Take the front row in brand positioning and shaping positive perception of Healthtracka.
- Work with external partners to develop new business opportunities in existing markets or developing new markets for products or services
- Communicate with key clients regularly to ensure projects are developed and delivered on time
- Manage existing strategic partnerships by developing new ideas for collaboration, monitoring performance, and resolving conflicts
- BSc/MSc degree in business administration or a related field
- Successful previous experience as a business development manager/area sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills